For many of you, there are just a handful of days left of this school year.
While you may still have some tasks and admin to tick off the to-do-list, now is a good time to reflect on what you and your pupils have achieved. The summer holidays are a time to recharge your batteries and have some much deserved relaxation time before you start again in September. So whether you’re jetting off to a sunny destination far away or staying close to home, what are your favourite things about the end of term?
1. The feeling of freedom when you have no more marking to do.
2. Receiving unexpected cards & gifts from pupils.
3. Saying a fond farewell to pupils leaving the school, there’s no way you’ll miss them….
4. You can finally snooze your 6am alarm clock.
5. There are no loud bells to mark your lunch and break time.
6. Forgetting others are still at work and then remembering.
7. Seeing pupils get the results they wanted in August…
8. Taking some time out to recharge your batteries.
9. You get to buy a whole new set of stationery.
10. You can’t help being excited about school starting & meeting your new pupils.
From everyone at The Key – we hope you have a great summer!
We want to end the term on a high by celebrating the profession & why you work in education. Share your stories and proudest moments with #whatigotoschoolfor